In addition to the ministry activities in America, Daughters of Virtue Ministries has been committed to global missions since 1997. We have served women in South Africa, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria, Swaziland, Ghana, Iceland, Germany, Namibia, India, and Jamaica. Our desire is to see all women on the earth:
- Be empowered to develop relationships that lead to increased accountability in their daily walk as Christian women.
- Be whole – living and loving others free from sin, hurts, bondage and emotional wounds.
- Use their gifts and talents and fulfilling their calling as servants of God.
- Enjoy bible based economic freedom. DOV will provide a hand up to those who move on a mission for God.
- Pay what they have learned and received in the Kingdom forward to others